In keeping with November’s “Thanksgiving” theme, what are you thankful or grateful for?
I decided to join in on the 21 Days of Gratitude meditations.
so for my first day on the 21 Days of Gratitude journey, here’s what I am grateful for:
My hubby and my children, my daughter-in-law, and my grandchildren.
I know that is several things, but that is a good start.
What are you grateful for?
Thanks for visiting!
- 30-Day Gratitude Challenge (sexymoxiemama.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving and Gratitude … Today and Everyday (upliftandinspire.wordpress.com)
- Cornucopia (redtreetimes.com)
- 30 Days of Gratitude: Day 4 (talesfrommyhearttoyours.wordpress.com)
- 21 Days of Gratitude: Girlfriends (inspiredbyfamilymag.com)
- Thanksgiving Countdown & Gratitude Activity (inspiredbyfamilymag.com)
- Gratitude (beckdrainsandlecitricity.wordpress.com)