Today we are on DAY 2 of the 21 Days of Gratitude meditation. Are you following this program, and doing the meditations?
I really think it does make a difference.
My GRATITUDE for today: I am grateful for my new job!
My background check came back finally and I am able to start my new job YAY!
I will know my schedule in the next few days. THANK YOU UNIVERSE, FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Today, on the 21 Days of Gratitude, the theme is “The Power of Focus”.
I really need to FOCUS more. And I believe this meditation time will help me. Are you taking time out to try to meditate?
Deepak Chopra gives us this mantra today “I give thanks to the living Universe by focusing on my passion, and sharing it with the world”.
Are you losing your focus on things you want to accomplish? I sure have. But I am trying to get back on track, because I am all over the place at the moment. Please join me in this short meditation, and let me know if it has changed you and motivated you to FOCUS.
Thanks very much for visiting!
I am grateful for YOU!
- Gratitude – November 2 (lorengasser.wordpress.com)
- 21-Day Gratitude Challenge (extraordinarybynature.wordpress.com)
- 21 Days of Gratitude: Day 1 – Finding your Purpose (myfibrotasticlife.wordpress.com)
- Start Expressing Your Gratitude Every Day (harounkola.com)
- 21 Day Guided Meditations (bluebrownsoul.wordpress.com)
- 21 Days of Gratitude: Girlfriends (inspiredbyfamilymag.com)
- 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge (inspiredbyfamilymag.com)
- 14 Tips to Help You Survive (and Thrive!) During NaBloPoMo (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo Anyone? (anintrovertmind.com)
(NaBloPoMo Post #5)