This is Day 3 of 21 Days of Gratitude. Has anyone else been keeping up with the meditations?
MY GRATITUDE FOR TODAY: Today I am grateful for having a roof over my head.
Especially with this rain. I am happy to have a home, and I am fortunate. I need to remember that and quit taking things for granted.
REMEMBER to be GRATEFUL!
Day 3: A Driving Passion…
The DAILY THOUGHT on this meditation is : AS I FOLLOW MY PASSION, THE WORLD BECOMES A BETTER PLACE.
Janet Bray Attwood is the guest mentor on today’s meditation. She reminds us to meditate on what we are grateful for, before we go to bed at night, and before we get out of bed each morning.
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR TODAY?
Thanks for visiting!
(NaBloPoMo Post #6)
- The Science Behind Daily Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Gratitude Is The Best Attitude (gorgeousnation.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (pattypooh67.wordpress.com)
- A Year’s Experience (jonathanhilton.wordpress.com)
- Keep Your Head #flashfiction #nablopomo (moondustwriter.com)
- Goings-on in 6B… (NaBloPoMo 11/5) (madadventuresin6b.wordpress.com)